Wednesday, March 5, 2008

PRESSURE

This blog is my comparison to Prof. Farley's blog titled "Still in NYC"
Watch this video:



This was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw that video. It does have some similarities in that a lot of people are watching and being confused by what is going on. This commercial was in 2004 when Lebron James was just a rookie. It was about all the pressure and expectations he had coming into the NBA. Lebron James did meet his expectations and he did overcome the pressures.

The way that the people in the video in Dr. Farley's blog confuse and trick the people, Lebron James does the same. He stops and everyone doesn't know what to do. Mike Bibby (#10 on the White Team) is in shock and looks like the people in the other video. He just watches and is in a state of bedazzlement.

Dr. Farley, I don't know what is missing from that post that you made on February 14th. I read it over and over and I think that since I kept looking for it, I couldn't find it. Maybe thats because when you look for something that isn't there, you obviously aren't going to find it.