Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Greatest to Ever Play the Gam

There is much debate about the best basketball player ever. Some people say Julius "Dr. J" Erving. Others say Magic Johnson. I think the best to ever be in the NBA is none other than Michael Jordan. He won 6 NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls. He won 5 NBA MVP awards and 6 NBA Finals MVP awards. He won Rookie of the Year in the 1984-1985 season and was named to the All-NBA first team 10 times in his career. The awards are countless but those aren't the only things that made him great. He was always the leader on his team. Everyone counted on him and looked up to him. Michael Jordan was the most dominant player in the game. He showed class and poise that nobody else had. He is and always be my favorite player.

Here are some highlights:
Top 10 Amazing Layups


Top 10 Dunks


We all know that Michael Jordan was the best player to play in the NBA. But the title of the post is the "The Greatest to Every Play the Game." That title goes to a guy who demonstrates greatness in every aspect of the game. A deadly 3 point shooter, quick movement with the ball, amazing post savvy and a high basketball IQ. This guy should be in the NBA but he thinks an education is a lot more important. Especially from an English Professor named Professor Farley. The Greatest to Ever Play the Game of basketball is none other than the Great One, the Pride of the Philippines, Tropic Thunder, the Unstoppable, the Unbeatable, the one and only Virgil "Virgilicious" Quijano.
Yes I said it, I am the greatest to ever play the game. Despite my husky and short stature I am still an amazing basketball player. I can shoot a 3 in your face or take you to the hole. I can post you up or I can cross you up. You name it I can do it (Except dunk and play defense). But who plays defense nowadays? Defense is overrated. I'm a lefty and I am unstoppable. Come test me. If you don't believe it, I lay down a challenge to anyone who is 5'9 or shorter, can't jump too high, not that good on defense, and is slow. So if you meet these characteristics come see me and we'll put my title to the test.

I Challenge You!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting