Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's the Shoes

Kobe Bryant had new shoes come out last month. In order to get people to buy them look what he did.



I think this was a good way to advertise the shoes because many kids are amazed by things like this. It is a very funny commercial because his team-mate who is also in the video (Ronny Turiaf) is very skeptical. He doesn't want him to do the stunt. But after Kobe Bryant successfully completes the stunt he goes crazy and celebrates with his team-mate. I don't think that the car is real but Kobe swears he really did it and did not use any special effects. I think it's possible for him to do it but I'm not sure if he would really risk injury especially during the season when he knows that he is the bet player on his team.
He said "Don't try this at home!" but if I buy these shoes I will. If I don't return to St. John's University next semester you will know why.